A Political and Economic Dictionary of Eastern Europe
An invaluable new dictionary, written by a respected team of reference book compilers to provide an essential guide to the economics and politics of this immense and important region.
It contains over 1,000 entries covering the countries, the region's ethnic groups, political parties, prime ministers, presidents, business organizations, geographical features, religions and border disputes.
* Entries on Chechnya, Poland, Uniate Church, Gennadii Zyuganov and The Hungarian Democratic Forum
* Covers 22 countries in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, trans-Caucasus and the Russian Federation
* Includes separate articles on each country, and its economy
* Entries are arranged alphabetically and are fully cross-referenced making the book easy to use
* All organizations listed include full address, telephone, fax and e-mail details
* Geographical and personal name indexes.
Avis des internautes - Rédiger un commentaire
Aucun commentaire n'a été trouvé aux emplacements habituels.