« PrécédentContinuer »
den Galilæiffe Soe, faae han to Bro- | sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishers.
dre, Simon, som fatdes Petrus, og
19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
20. Men de forlode stray Garnene og fulgte ham.
21. Og der han gik frem derfra, faae han to andre Brødre, Jakobus, Zebedai (Son), og Johannes, hans Broder, i Stibet med deres Fader Zebedæus, at de bødte deres Garn; og han faldte dem.
22. Men de forlode stray Skibet og deres Fader, og fulgte ham.
23. Og JEsus gif omkring i ganske Galilæa, lærte i deres Synagoger, og prædikede Rigets Evangelium, og helbredede al Sygdom og al Skrøbelighed iblandt Folket.
24. Og hans Rygte udkom over al Shria, og de førte til ham alle dem, som havde Ondt, som med adskillige Sygdomme og Piner vare beheftede, baade de Besatte, og Maanesyge, og Værfbrudne; og han helbredede dem.
25. Og der fulgte ham meget Folk fra Galilæa, og Decapolis, og Jerufalem, og Judæa, og fra hiin Side Jordan.
en der han saae Folket, gik han men op paa Bjerget; og der han havde sat sig, gif hans Disciple til ham.
2. Og han oplod sin Mund, lærte bem, og sagde:
3. Salige ere de Fattige i Aanden ; thi Himmeriges Nige er deres.
4. Salige ere de, som sørge; thi de sfulle husvales.
5. Salige ere de Sagtmodige; thi de sfulle arve Jorden.
20 And they straightway left their nets, and followed him.
21 And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets: and he called them.
22 And they immediately left the ship, and their father, and followed him.
23 ¶ And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness, and all manner of disease among the people. 24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatic, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
25 And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judea, and from beyond Jordan.
ND seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him.
2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of hea
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peace-makers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of hea
11 Blessed are ye when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick: and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
17 T Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in
fom dem gjør, og lærer, han skal faldes | the kingdom of heaven: but whostor i Himmeriges Rige.
soever shall do, and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That ex
20. Thi jeg siger eder: uden at eders Retfærdighed bliver større end de Skrift-cept your righteousness shall exfloges og Pharifæers, komme I ingen- ceed the righteousness of the scribes lunde ind i Himmeriges Rige. and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. 21 ¶ Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill, shall be in danger of the judg.
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause, shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell-fire.
23 Therefore, if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee,
21. I have hørt, at der er sagt de Gamle: du skal ikke ihjelslaae, men hvo, som ihjelslaaer, skal være skyldig for Dommen.
22. Men jeg siger eder, at hver den, som er vred paa sin Broder uden Skyld, skal være skyldig for Dommen; men hvo, som siger til sin Broder: Naka! skal være skyldig for Raadet; men hvo, som siger: du Daare! skal være skyldig til Helvedes Ild.
23. Derfor, naar du offrer din Gave paa Alteret, og kommer der ihu, at din Broder haver Noget imod dig,
skal elske din Næste, og hade din Fi
44. Men jeg siger eder: elsker eders Fiender, velsigner dem, som eder bande, giører dem godt, som eder hade, og beder for dem, som gjøre eder Skade, og forfølge eder;
45. paa det I sfulle vorde eders Faders Børn, som er i Himlene; thi han lader sin Soel opgaae over Onde og Gode, og lader regne over Retfærdige og Uretfærdige.
46. Thi dersom I elske dem, som eder elife, hvad have I da for Lon? gjøre itte ogsaa Toldere det samme?
47. Og dersom I hilse eders Brødre alene, hvad Synderligt gjøre I da? gjøre iffe Toldere ligesaa ?
48. Derfor skulle I være fuldkomne, ligesom eders Fader, som er i Himlene, er fuldkommen.
Giver Agt paa, at I iffe gjøre eders
anfees af dem; ellers have I ikke Lon hos eders Fader, som er i Himlene.
2. Derfor, naar du gjør Almisse, sfal du iffe lade blæse i Basuner for dig, som Diensfalkene gjøre i Synagogerne og paa Gaderne, paa det de kunne æres af Menneskene; sandeligen siger jeg eder: de have alt faaet deres Løn.
3. Men naar du gjør Almisse, saa lad din venstre Haand ikke vide, hvad din høire gjør;
been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy: 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which | love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
5. Og naar du beder, skal du ikke være som Diensfalkene; thi de staae gjerne og bede i Synagogerne og paa Gadernes Hjørner, paa det de funne ansees af Menneskene; sandelig siger jeg eder, at de have alt faaet deres Lon.
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
AKE heed that ye do not your
of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth;
4 That thine alms may be in se
4. paa det din Almisse kan være i Londom, og din Fader, som seer i Løn-cret: and thy Father which seeth dom, han skal betale dig aabenbare. in secret, himself shall reward thee openly.
5 T And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues, and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
2 Therefore, when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do, in the synagogues, and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.