The RESOLVE framework integrates NLP's effective brief therapy and the personal encounter of psychotherapy. Using techniques that access the deeper structure of the brain for fast, permanent change, RESOLVE demonstrates how to:
- identify the techniques that work for each client
- create a relationship that empowers
- introduce changes in life-approach
- access inner skills, strategies and strengths
- ensure that change occurs in the deeper brain structures where older patterns of behaviour were first laid down
- recognise stages in the therapeutic process, and respond most effectively for that stage.
Richard gives examples from his work with PTSD in Bosnia-Herzegovina, and with addictions, depression, anxiety conditions, personality disorders and psychoses in clinical practice in New Zealand and elsewhere. His framework is wonderfully clear and easy to follow for all those wishing to make fundamental life changes quickly and effectively.