« PrécédentContinuer »
16 Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude.
ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?
28 Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples.
17 And they did eat, and 29 We know that God were all filled: and there spake unto Moses: as for was taken up of fragments this fellow, we know not that remained to them from whence he is. twelve baskets.
spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: 430. 35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoked by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world. 431. 36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 432. 37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
way, and found the colt tied by the door without in a place where two ways met; and they loose him.
5 And certain of them that stood there said unto them, What do ye, loosing the colt?
6 And they said unto them even as Jesus had commanded: and they let them go.
7 And they brought the colt to Jesus, and cast their garments on him; and he sat upon him.
8 And many spread their garments in the way: and
433. 38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the king-others cut down branches dom; but the tares are the children of the wick
ed one; 434. 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
435. 40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
off the trees, and strawed them in the way.
9 And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord:
10 Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the high
436. 41 The Son of man 11 And Jesus entered into shall send forth his an-Jerusulem, and into the temgels, and they shall ga-ple: and when he had looked ther out of his kingdom round about upon all things, all things that offend, and now the eventide was and them which do ini- come, he went out unto Bequity; thany with the twelve.
437. 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
438. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
439. 44 Again, the king-
441. 46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
12 ¶ And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;
16 And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.
And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.
29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:
31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.
33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.